Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ebook available on the Appstore!




Hello!

Good news, the ebook is now on the Appstore.

Here is the link:

Leave me a comment if you like it or if you have ideas for further improvements. 

Cheers!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some update after two days on the appstore and in the free ebooks category.

It looks good sofar, it's in the top 50 in most countries and even in the top 20 in some others!

Rank of the app by country:

USA                   47
Russia               12
France               20  
Canada              50 
Japan                 33
UK                      39 
Spain                  9    
Germany           26  
Italy                   14  
Luxembourg     12 
Poland               18
Portugal            28
Belgium             18
Netherlands      19
Greece                29
Mexico               37

Interest for the book is picking up!  But don't let that stop you from talking about it around you ;)


11 comments:

Benjamin Rabe said...

congrats thierry!! I like it a lot!

David Müller said...

me too, i love your idea of that mobile art ebook! sad to say, that i missed it, until now... i'd love to be part of the next one, any plans?!! :D

the chapterpics are great and the layout too, just one little improvement suggestion: i think a table of contents at the beginning would do a better alignment for the readers.

greetings,

d.m. aka real i'dont ;)

Unknown said...

This is FATASTIC! I can't wait for the Vol. 2! I want to contribute! :)

Anonymous said...

Will you be making a non-app version of the e-book?

Based on the tantalising images on your blog, I'd like to see the full book, but don't have an iPhod.

Kathryn Shaw said...

Will you be making a non-app version of the e-book?

Based on the tantalising images on your blog, I'd like to see the full book, but don't have an iPhod.

thierrys said...

Sorry Kathryn, I don't have any plan yet to make it available outside of the Appstore :(

thierrys said...

David, thanks for the table of content idea. I'll give it some thought. For a volume 2 also :)

Farik, cheers mate, stay tuned for more info in the next few weeks.

Luis Peso said...

Really nice work, Thierry! I love it and very talented using those apps. So, it's a completly an iPod whole thing! Congrats and can't wait for the second vol. ;)!!!

Thierry Schiel said...

Hi Luis, thanks and yes it's all just Ipod Touch work for my part. I guess others have used iPhones too.
I hope I can make a second volume. Thanks for the links you are making and for spreading the word! :)

thierrys said...

Thanks Luis, and yes it's all done on the iTouch for my part. I hope I can make soon a second volume too, but it's a lot of work... Thanks for the links you are creating here and there and for spreading the word about the ebook. Cheers! :)

toubab said...

i'm a french illustrator new on iphone, and found some drawing application like colors! or brushes, i think i'm going to do some art on it!
i saw this artbook and found it just great, i hope to see other ones like this on the appstore, just keep it on the great work!

and here is my website if you're interested in it ---> http://brushmyworld.canalblog.com/